Saturday 2 March 2013

Backyard Camping Photos

Well, you know, I've been a little slack.  I could say that I've been busy cleaning up the mess after having the painters here, but that would just be an excuse, so I won't ;-)

I thought I'd show you a couple of photos from our backyard camping expedition.


We were really lucky to have such good weather!  The big canopy out the front of the camper was excellent because we got plenty of air through :-)  You can see the Fellas in the background having a splash in our little pool.



Is there anything more fun than splashing around with your dad???


Well, maybe a glass of wine ;-)

We had a good time, especially the Little Big Fella.  Unfortunately we discovered that the mattress is a LOT harder than the Big Fella and I are used to so we were eager to get back into our own bed.  Definitely something that needs to be fixed before we use it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment